Not Your Average Mountain Home
Sure its got stone and wood and aspen trees, all desirable things. But that’s where average ends at 2890 Bucks Path, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- 7,401 square feet, thoroughly renovated in 2012 using local architectural firm Gerber Berend Design Build
- 2 story great room with cathedral ceilings showcasing stunning reclaimed wood detail
- Gourmet kitchen with no appliance, storage or style needs untouched
- Lower level recreation area with wet bar and billiards area
- Mezzanine style reading room overlooking the great room
- Home gym plus separate yoga room
- Extensive temperature controlled wine storage
- Drive in storage area under the 3 car garage
- Hand forged iron work throughout home including range hood, fireplaces and railings
- Crestron home automation system
Need a little more?
- Full outdoor kitchen, dining area, upper and lower covered sitting areas both with fireplaces
- Stunning views over the meadow and towards Steamboat Ski Resort
- Less than 5 minutes to downtown Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- 2.06 acres with established and irrigated landscaping
- Stunning waterfall cascading into the in-ground hot tub
- A private beach mere steps from the door, adjoining your very own pond
- Three story climbing wall on the rear of the towering great room fireplace
- And all within the exclusive gated Elkins Meadow community
Definitely not your average mountain home!
And it could be yours, view listing or contact me for further information.
Want to learn more about me?
Real Estate Associate Broker |Sotheby’s
Change Your Experience
970-846-6435 | SteamboatsMyHome.com