VIDEO SELLS Real Estate by Showing More of what Buyers Need
As a proponent of the use of video in real estate, I can definitively say VIDEO helps sell homes. Here’s some recent stats to justify the use of video.
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
- Videos are shared 1200% more than links and text combined
- 86% of homebuyers use video to find out more about a specific community
- 73% of homeowners said they’re more likely to list with a realtor who offers to create a video for them
- 70% use video to see what the inside of the home looked like
I’ve been using video to sell real estate for 14 years now. And Sotheby’s is embracing and utilizing video as well. This graph shows the video views and subscribers by real estate companies in their Youtube channel. Sotheby’s leads the way . . . and it’s not even close.
Sources: Google, NAR, ARG