Real Estate Pending Sales Increase in Steamboat Colorado
In the last week or two, there’s been a notable increase in “pending” properties. I don’t necessarily see similarities in these, other than value and uniqueness of property. Below is a list of recent pending sales. And more intriguing is the fact that several of these have either back-up offers on them, or saw multiple offers. Here’s some details for some of these listings in this group:
126480 – With high inventory, good to see downtown activity
126178 – Decent single family home for under 400,000
127237 – Relocation co. owned. Priced near 650,000 last summer. Several price reductions. Last one to 450,000 1 week ago. 5 offers as of yesterday
124847 – Bank owned, Silver Spur. Nice home
127227 – Good ski area townhome. 2 offers
126114 & 126115 Both priced near 2M months back. Bank owned. Under contract with back-up offers on both
126429 – Once priced near 3.2M. Bank owned. Good deal. Went for a bit less I believe
Other properties were just market priced homes that went under contract.
These confirms several of my practices and opinions:
- Timing is always critical.
- If the property is special to a buyer – don’t wait.
- Know the market.
- Pricing is critical to sell. Know where the buyers are looking and what makes then act.
- For buyers- if priced high, make an offer that makes sense.
- If priced low, act fast. Multiple offers decreases your leverage.
- There are buyers in this market. And many are paying cash.
- Everything matters – clean offers, tight terms, personal and professional.
For more on this topic or questions regarding real estate in Steamboat Springs, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will answer your post or email promptly with candid and informed answers. Click here to view all properties in Steamboat Springs in “real time” — This is one of the few real estate sites showing all foreclosed and all short sale listings in real time and updated every few minutes.