March Market Indicators are much higher than expected.
Numbers don’t lie but they don’t tell the whole story either. . . Much of the sale that make up the March numbers are from contracts that began in January and February, well before the COVID-19 pandemic. So these numbers are not an indication of the market TODAY.
March was a great month for Real Estate sales in Routt county. There was a total sales volume of $62.12 Million compared to $39.18 Million last year (+58.53%). Total transactions were up +25.32% with 99 compared to 79 in March 2019. YTD we are up +32.68% on gross volume and +5.29% in transactions.
- Average residential price is $803,049 YTD.
- Average price per square foot $394 YTD (new units ales are $466 on veg)
- There were 9 New Unit Sales in March
- Local buyers made up 51% of our sales in March in Routt county.
- There were a total of 179 loans in March. 48% of purchasers closed with financing at the time of sale while 52% closed with cash. There were 136 refinances.
Check out the links below for more insight into the Steamboat Real Estate Market.
Charlie Dresen 970-846-6435 or Charlie@SteamboatsMyHome.com