MARKET NEWS FOR THE NEW YEAR!
The latest market report is up for your viewing pleasure, click here to view if you haven’t already. But if you couldn’t hear the figures over our chattering teeth here is the low down on what the market did in November 2018:
- Gross Volume was $63.33M – up 2.77% from November 2017, up 7.2% YTD.
- This included a ranch property sold for $15,875,000. Without this figures would have been down.
- November transactions totaled 99, down from 132 last November.
- 60% of residential transactions were properties sold for $500,000 or less.
- Median residential price for SF is $617,900. YTD 2017 was $559,500, a 10% increase.
- Average residential price per square foot $353 YTD. This time last year it was only $292, that’s a 19% increase.
- Local buyers made up 40% of sales in November in Routt county
- 55% of November purchasers closing with financing while 45% closed with cash. Strong upswing in owner carry deals – owner carry was the second largest “lender” in November.
Featured locations from our video include:
- Bud Werner Memorial Library. We are blessed with this wonderful community facility, if you haven’t already checked it out you should!
- Howelsen Hill and the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club for your future Olympic needs.
- Howelsen Ice Complex.
Thanks again for tuning in to SteamboatsMyHome!