OktoberWest in Steamboat Springs
The 3rd annual OktoberWest festivities kick off Friday, September 16th in Steamboat Springs, CO. There is truly something for everyone…and it’s the last weekend the Gondola is open until the ski mountain opens in November…next time up, there will be snow on the ground and skis in the rack!
So what is OktoberWest Steamboat Springs style? Here’s a sampling of the weekend’s events:
Friday, September 16th – Steamboat Springs Downtown Area
* 5:30pm Pedaling Posse Parade – get on your cruiser bike and dress in your favorite movie character costume and pedal through historic downtown Steamboat Springs
* 6:00pm Suds and Grub – beer tasting and food specials at some of the most popular eating places in town: Double Z BBQ, The Boathouse, Cottonwood Grill, Rio Grande, Sweetwater Grill and Ghost Ranch Saloon
Saturday, September 17th – Steamboat Ski Area
* 6:00am Run Rabbit Run – Ultra marathon 50-mile run along the Continental Divide
* 10:00am – 4:00pm – Gondola opens and 50% off Coca-Cola Adventure Zone Activities at the ski mountain base
* 2:00pm – 6:00pm – OktoberWest Festival with Beer Garden, Lamb Cook-off, Pie Eating Contest and 2 Free concerts
Sunday, September 18th – Steamboat Ski Area
* 9:30am – 4:00pm Gondola open – final day until Thanksgiving week!
* 10:00am – 4:00pm – Coca-Cola Adventure Zone festivities at the ski mountain base, Bloody Mary Bar and OktoberWest luncheon buffet at the top of the Gondola
Enjoy a perfect fall weekend in beautiful Steamboat Springs with activities for the whole family! Bring your bikes and hiking shoes and hike or bike the many trails in and around Steamboat Springs between OktoberWest events. We hope to see you here…and make plans to come back skiing in a few months too!
—For more information on buying real estate or questions regarding Steamboat Springs real estate or renting a home in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.