Steamboat Springs Market Report for Local Real Estate
July was a decent month for Steamboat Springs Real Estate transactions. As predicted, many more transactions then last year and we’re sort of hitting some consistency these past few months.
Highlights for the month of July:
· Sales Volume continues to climb from the previous year, with $292,175,800 so far this year, compared to only $167,194,700 YTD for 2009. This represents a 174% increase.
· Units sold were 213 for July 2010 compared to only 44 from July 2009. This represents a 484% increase.
· The 213 units sold in the month of July 2010 are 27 shy of the 240 units sold in July 2007.
· Timeshares/Fractional units continue to dominate units sold with 163 out of the 213 sales reported for July 2010.
· Once again, the Village at Steamboat leads that market with 161 sales of the 163 sold for the month.
Notable sales over $2M:
7/29/2010 $3,200,000 Stonebridge Park Subd Lot 5 – 1622 Graystone Drive – 5 Bedroom 5 Bath – YOC 2007 – 6,140 SF Living Area on 1.01 AC. PPSF = $521.17. This is a Bank Sale! The Bank seller was: Alpine Bank. It is in the Steamboat Mountain Area.
7/30/2010 $2,400,000 Ledges Subd Lot A – 2542 Ski Trail Lane – 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath – YOC 2007 – 4,821 SF Living Area on .09 AC. PPSF = $497.82. This is a new construction sale located in the Steamboat Mountain Area.
Other notable sales on the new project front:
7/30/2010 $1,518,300 Edgemont Condo Unit 2601 – 2410 Ski Trail Lane – 3 Bedroom 3 Bath – YOC 2009 – 1,760 SF Living Area – PPSF = $862.67. This is a new construction sale located in the Steamboat Mountain Area.
For more on this topic or questions regarding real estate in Steamboat Springs, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: email@example.com. I will answer your post or email promptly with candid and informed answers. Click here to view all properties in Steamboat Springs in “real time” — This is one of the few real estate sites showing all foreclosed and all short sale listings in real time and updated every few minutes.