Steamboat Springs Ski Base Redevelopment
Another year of 400 plus inches of snowfall during ski season in Steamboat Springs.
Great for bringing visitors to the valley, boosting our economy and excellent skiing and snowboarding conditions for all but extra work for construction teams as they begin to install new amenities and upgrades to the Steamboat Springs Ski Mountain!
Steamboat Springs City Council has allocated $20 million to redevelop the base area of the Ski Mountain over several years. This includes
• Installing new pavers and sidewalk snow melt systems along Ski Time Square drive; one of the two main access roads.
• Preliminary work on a new public promenade
• Creating new amenities at Burgess Creek such as seating areas with fire pits
• An access ramp and improved staircase connecting the ski base to the Torian Plum area
• Removing pavers and preparing to install snow melt systems in Gondola Square (funded privately by Ski Corp).
I love really good live music so the new snow melt system in Gondola Square will make attending the free winter music concerts even more enjoyable.
—For more on this topic or questions regarding Steamboat Springs real estate in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: email@example.com.