The Edgemont Townhomes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado might just be the best of both worlds. Sure they are ski-in/ski-out residences at the Steamboat Ski Area. But they also combine the amenities of the Edgemont Condominiums: outdoor saline heated pool, large saline hot tub, fire-pit, exercise facilities, and more. And yet these town houses will live like a single family home.
Initially, there will be 4 townhomes available prices from $2,400,000 to $2,475,000. All will have terrific Yampa Valley and Flat Top views.
Each Townhome will Feature:
• Four or five bedroom floor-plans
• Over 3,000 square feet of living space
• Two car garage
• Private hot tub
• Backyard fire-pit
• Large family room with wet bar
• Elevator in residence
• 275 feet of ski frontage
• Outdoor salt-water pool and hot tub
• Fitness Room
• Men’s and Women’s changing room with showers and lockers
• Large gas fire-pit for roasting s’mores and watching skiers pass by
• Owners lounge with fireplace, family games and stargazing telescope
• Wet bar and hot beverage center
• Shuttle service throughout Steamboat
• Concierge service
• On-site property management
Steamboat Springs has very few ski-in / ski-out properties. And most of those are condos. So having a townhome right next to the slopes is a great opportunity to own something truly special as your steamboat ski vacation property.
Please call (970) 846-6435 for more information.
Or click here to view a video of Edgemont and what life is like “on the Edge.”
Charlie Dresen – Edgemont Sale Associate
High Mountain Sotheby’s Realty
H1 Page Title
[ Mobile Friendly ] Front-End SEO Editor