7 Reasons to Love Steamboat’s Sundance Creek Condo
It is not often that a Sundance Creek Condominium in Steamboat Springs comes on the market and when it does, it’s not long before it’s sold.
1. Location – This condo is conveniently located between the Steamboat Ski Resort and downtown Steamboat Springs. Can’t decide whether you want to live on the mountain or downtown? No worries! Enjoy the best of both places by living in the middle of them.
2. Views – Enjoy 180 degree views from the deck and great room. From Mt. Werner (aka Steamboat Ski Resort) to Emerald Mountain and everything in between, take it all in from this condo.
3. Rental income – While this condo would be wonderful as a full-time residence, it is arguably even better as a vacation home. Why? Because this popular vacation rental generates fantastic rental income when you are not here enjoying it for yourself. Want to see the rental numbers for yourself? Email me – Charlie AT SteamboatsMyHome DOT com.
4. Natural light – The south-facing wall of windows in the great room allows copious amounts of natural light to fill this beautiful condo.
5. Nice finishes – Granite countertops throughout, stainless steel appliances, and solid wood doors and trim elevate this particular condo over many other condos for sale in Steamboat Springs. There is also a gas fireplace surrounded by a cool rock wall which serves as a focal wall in the living room.
6. On the bus line – Park your car in the 1-car garage that comes with 580 Anglers Drive #307B because you will not be needing it here. On top of the convenient location, Sundance Creek Condos is on the bus line so you can take the bus to the slopes, to the store and downtown for a night out. This location is also really close to the Yampa River Core Trail so if you prefer to bike around town, that’s an easy option as well. It doesn’t get much easier than this.
7. Starbucks – Okay, coffee in the morning is a priority to me and if it a priority for you as well, then you are in luck! This condo is just steps away from Steamboat Springs’ Starbucks so your morning latte and afternoon Frappucino are all within walking distance.
Because I mentioned it earlier, I am including a photo of the gas fireplace. What I have not mentioned is that this Sundance Creek Condo for sale in Steamboat Springs also features a washer/dryer in unit, outdoor hot tub, furnishings and American West decor. The condo is turn-key and ready to be your Steamboat home.
Let me know how I can help you find or sell your home in Steamboat Springs. I am passionate about real estate and my town, #SteamboatsMyHome. Want to learn more about me?
Change Your Experience
970-846-6435 | SteamboatsMyHome.com