OCTOBER 2018 – THE FIGURES ARE IN
Total dollar volume for real estate in Routt County was $95.95M compared to $71.9M last year – up 33.4%. Gross volume for YTD is up 7.66%. Total transactions were 155, up 2.65% from October last year, however YTD transactions remain down 6.74% compared to same time 2017.
- Average residential price is $691,948 YTD
- Average price per square foot $346
- 59% of residential transactions in October were below $500,000
- Local buyers made up 45% our sales in October in Routt county
- There were a total of 148 loans in October with 58% of purchasers closing with financing at the time of sale while 42% closed with cash. There were 63 refinance transactions.
Want more information? Take a look at the links below and check out my other vlogs!