YEAR-END NUMBERS for STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, COLORADO
December was another great month for Real Estate sales in Routt county with total sales volume of $113.9M compared to $78.5M last year (+45.09%). Highest grossing volume month of the year due in part to the sale of Motherwell Ranch which contributed $27M to the gross volume of the month.
Total transactions were up 128 compared to 119 in December 2018.
Rounded out 2019 with a total gross volume of $905,923,688 which was up 4.46% compare to 2018. Transactions totaled 1,388 which was down -6.03% compared to last year. The demand is still higher than supply.
The Clift notes:
- Average residential price was $731,251 for 2019 compared to $686,781 for 2018.
- Average price per square foot $373 YTD (new unit sales are $455 on avg)
- There were 3 New Unit Sales in December
- Local buyers made up 48% our sales in December in Routt county
- There were a total of 193 loans in December with 62% of purchasers closing with financing at the time of sale while 38% closed with cash. There were 117 refinances.
|Improved Residential Average Price||% Appreciation|